Logging into Global Office
- To begin, select "Connect Now" from the left-hand navigation or visit go.cop.com. You will need to use your UserID, Password and SecurID to login to Global Office.
- Once you select the link, you will be presented with a Login Screen
- Network UserID – This is the UserID you use to login to your computer at the ConocoPhillips office.
- Network Password - This is the Password you use to login to your computer at the ConocoPhillips office.
- Passcode – This is your SecurID credentials and additional login information for Passcode is below.
- RSA SecurID Fob - Passcode is your PIN and the numbers in the window of your RSA SecurID Fob.
- RSA SecurID Software Token - Passcode is the number generated after you input your PIN into the RSA Software Token application and hit enter.
If you wish to use your personally owned tablet PC, you must first download the Citrix Workspace from your vendor. (Apple App Store, Android Market, Windows Marketplace)
Installing a Client on your PC so that applications will launch
The installation of a Citrix client will be required before applications can be used from Global Office. If you have a ConocoPhillips PC, a Citrix Client should already be installed. DO NOT upgrade your company device using these instructions. Contact the service desk to have the latest client installed on your company computer if needed.
If you need to install a client on your non ConocoPhillips computer, please log into the portal, select settings and select the appropriate client from the available list. See help document for more detailed instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance installing the client, please call the service desk.